Working with the Filofax and Letts of London brands, we are looking for a creative and adaptive Graphic Designer to join our team. You will responsible for creating visual marketing material in various formats to maintain the brand vision and goals.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics;
- Pull together disparate elements of design created by other professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for :- website banners and social media banners, point of sale artwork, artwork for internal communications;
- Preparing visual presentations by designing artwork and copy layouts;
- Designing for both digital and print platforms including bulk email and social media layout;
- Designing and typesetting publications for printing;
- Sourcing graphics, cutting and editing images;
- Liaise with wider team members to create cohesive designs that reflect the brand culture and objectives.
- Adaptive design eye and skill;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive feedback from peers;
- Ability to work quickly to very tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
You will have worked with fashion/lifestyle brand either in-house or on an account via an agency for at least 1 year. You will be creative and campaign minded, and able to design across different platforms. Experience of working with a fast paced small team environment will stand you in good stead for this role.
If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this Graphic Designer position, we would love to hear from you!
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.