We are looking for a dynamic, hard-working Software Developer to work on a number of development projects within a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing;
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality;
- Full software development lifecycle from initial specification through the development and testing phase to final user acceptance testing and sign off;
- Design and build technical solutions to meet functional requirements;
- Work within agrees estimates;
- Provide user training for developed products;
- • Web service development and knowledge.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least two years experience of participating in the planning and implementation of software projects;
- Experience of integrating code into existing systems;
- Working knowledge of ERP systems;
- Recognised and current professional qualification and an IT related undergraduate degree;
- Extensive experience of C# and VB.net is essential.
If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this Software Developer position, we would love to hear from you!
Submit your CV now at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.